Microbiologics SARS-CoV-2 Synthetic RNA Pool (N/E/RdRp/S Gene Targets)
Synthetic RNA molecular standard intended for use as a positive control in molecular applications.
Manufacturer: Microbiologics HE0061S
- SARS-CoV-2 synthetic RNA material is a pool containing the following genetic targets:
- N gene (position 28237-29280) which contains three markers N1, N2 and N3 that are commonly used in diagnostic assays
- E gene (position 26245-26472)
- RdRp gene (positions 12641-12824, 13442- 16236)
- S gene (position 21563-25384)
- All positions in reference to GenBank Acc. NC_045512.2
- Dried RNA Preserved with Biomatrica RNAstable™
- Kit includes:
- 1 vial of dried synthetic RNA (up to 100 reactions)
- 1 vial of molecular standard water for rehydration
- Certificate of Analysis.
|3 Months (Minimum)|
|2 to 25°C|
|Helix Elite™ Synthetic Standard|
|Biosafety Level 1|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok