ZeptoMetrix SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Negative Control
SARS-Related Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Negative Control is formulated with purified, intact viral particles (Positive control) and human A549 cells (Negative control).
Manufacturer: ZeptoMetrix NATSARS(COV2)NEG
- The virus particles have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable.
- These controls are provided in a proprietary matrix.
- NATtrol™ SARS-CoV-2 external run controls are designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of SARSCoV-2 RNA. NATSARS(COV2)-ERC and NATSARS(COV2)-NEG enable laboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systemic error.
- Extract nucleic acid prior to use in downstream assays that are not sample to result.
- Quality control materials should be used in accordance with local, state, federal, and accreditation requirements.
|Mix tube vigorously for at least 5 seconds|
|Store at 2 to 8°C|
|Virus/Cell Line: A-549|
|Each control pack contains 6 x 0.5 mL of NATtrol™ SARS-CoV-2 or A549 cells|
|To avoid cross-contamination, use separate pipette tips for all materials|
|6 x 0.5 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok