SciMatCo™ Benchtop Corrosives Cabinet
Keep corrosives safe and secure. SciMat™ Benchtop Corrosives Cabinet provides the same level of protection as floor models but in benchtop unit.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo™ SC8063
- Constructed of 1 in. thick, multi-ply, exterior-grade plywood—no metal—no rust or corrosion
- Finished with multiple coats of easily identified, blue chemical-resistant paint
- Cabinet floor constructed as a 2 in. liquid-tight trough for containment of spills
- Meet or exceed all applicable OSHA and NFPA standards
- Capacity: 5 x 2.5L or 16 x 500mL bottles
- Exterior dimensions: 21.25H x 15.75D x 16.75 in. W
- Polypropylene padlock assembly, wooden-hinged door
- 10 in. CORROSIVE label
Capacity: 5 × 2.5L or 16 × 500mL bottles (approximately 2 to 3 gal./8 to 12.5L).
|Corrosives benchtop storage cabinet|
|Polypropylene floor liner, padlock and two keys|
|OSHA and NFPA|
|5 x 2.5 L|
|Corrosive storage bench cabinet; Liner: Polypropylene|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok