3M Scotch Bi-Directional Filament Tape
3M Scotch Bi-Directional Filament Tape is a high strength, general purpose, clear fiberglass-reinforced tape with a synthetic rubber resin adhesive ideal for heavy box closure and cross web splicing.
Manufacturer: 3M 7000096086
- Heavy-duty, cross directional, high strength tape for bundling, reinforcing and pallet unitizing applications
- Resists center-seam splitting in RSC box closure applications.
- Bi-directionally fiberglass reinforced tape provides cut and tear resistance in machine direction and cross direction
- Synthetic rubber adhesive bonds easily to most surfaces with high initial adhesion
- Transparency provides clear visibility of box graphics, printing and illustrations
- Able to withstand rough shipping and handling conditions
|Heavy Duty Box Sealing|
|50 mm x 50 m|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok