3M Scotch Glass Cloth Electrical Tape
Scotch Glass Cloth Electrical Tape is premium grade and edge tear resistant.
Manufacturer: 3M 7000005818
- Non corrosive adhesive
- Offers solvent resistant protection
- Flame retardant and suitable for 600V rated, dry location application motors and transformers.
- Thermosetting, silicon adhesive provides an increased bond at high temperatures
- Glass cloth backing optimally resists resist shrinking and burning
- Used as a coil cover, anchor, banding, core, layer and crossover insulation
- Printable and provides high mechanical strength and excellent performance by withstanding high temperatures
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392°F (0 to 200°C)
- UL Listed, Mil-I-19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|3/4 in. x 66 ft.|
|Glass Cloth Tape|
|Communications, Consumer, Design and Construction, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok