Scott Safety 5.5 SCBA Replacement Carbon Cylinders
Lightweight, carbon-fiber cylinders help firefighters avoid weight-related fatigue
Manufacturer: Scott Safety 20093001
For use with 5.5 Air-Pak 75 and 5.5 Air-Pak NxG7 SCBAs only.
- 5.5 cylinders have a pressure of 5500 psig
- Constructed of an aluminum alloy inner shell and overwrapped entirely with carbon-fiber, fiberglass and epoxy resin
- Cylinder liner is coated with aluminum oxide to protect against moisture and corrosion
- With valve assembly
- Rated for 30-minute, 45-minute, 60-minute and 75-minute durations based on NIOSH breathing rates
- 75-minute cylinder is ideal for RIT and extended duration operations
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Hydrostatic testing to be performed every five years. 15 year life expectancy.
|45 cu. ft.|
|45 cu. ft., 1.27cm3|
|5.5 air-pak™ 75 and 5.5 air-pak™ nxg7™ scba, snap change cylinder|
|Help firefighters avoid weight related fatigue|