Scott Safety AV-2000 Facepiece
The original Scott facepiece, the AV-2000 facepiece was first designed for maximum versatility
Manufacturer: Scott Safety 80419173
- Top-Down Convertibility allows a single facepiece for APR, PAPR, SAR and SCBA respirators to reduce cost of ownership
- One fit test and reduced training
- Comfort Seal facepiece features a deep chin cup for reliable, comfortable fit
- Mechanical and electronic communication options across all applications.
- Kevlar, polyester or rubber head harness options available in four color-coded sizes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Fit testing required prior to using this facepiece. Prescription lens kit (804442-01) and other accessories available separately.
All head harnesses NIOSH approved for APR, supplied air, SCBA and PAPR respirators. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also NIOSH approved for CBRN respirators.
All head harnesses meet ANSI Z87.1-2003. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also meet NFPA 1981:2007.
|NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1-2003, NFPA 1981:2007|
|Speaking diaphragm, dual voicemitter, grey nosecup|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fibers|
|To minimize equipment inventory, simplify user training, reduce redundant fit testing, improved communications in the workplace|
|EPDM Rubber Faceshield|