Scott Safety AV-3000 Facepiece with SureSeal
Top-Down Convertibility design allows a single facepiece for APR, PAPR, SAR and SCBA respirators
Manufacturer: Scott Safety 80577381
- One fit test and reduced training
- Patent-pending SureSeal technology for the most advanced fit and comfort
- Wide seal offers a more secure interface with protective suits, hoods, shrouds and helmets
- Mechanical and extensive electronic communication options across all applications
- All components are latex free
- Kevlar, polyester or rubber head harness options with three nosecup sizes
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Fit testing required prior to using this facepiece. Prescription lens kit (805753-01) and other accessories available separately.
All head harnesses NIOSH approved for APR, supplied air, SCBA and PAPR respirators. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also NIOSH approved for CBRN respirators.
All head harnesses meet ANSI Z87.1-2003. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also meet NFPA 1981:2007.
|Large dual voicemitters|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fibers|
|NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1-2003, NFPA 1981:2007|