Scott Safety™ AV-3000™ Facepiece with SureSeal
Top-Down Convertibility design allows a single facepiece for APR, PAPR, SAR and SCBA respirators.
Manufacturer: Scott Safety™ 80577582
- One fit test and reduced training
- Patent-pending SureSeal technology for the most advanced fit and comfort
- Wide seal offers a more secure interface with protective suits, hoods, shrouds and helmets
- Mechanical and extensive electronic communication options across all applications
- All components are latex free
- Kevlar™, polyester or rubber head harness options with three nosecup sizes
All head harnesses meet ANSI Z87.1-2003. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also meet NFPA 1981:2007. All head harnesses NIOSH approved for APR, supplied air, SCBA and PAPR respirators. Rubber and Kevlar head harnesses also NIOSH approved for CBRN respirators.
Fit testing required prior to using this facepiece. Prescription lens kit (805753-01) and other accessories available separately.
|NIOSH, ANSI Z87.1-2003, NFPA 1981:2007|
|Rubber harness, Polyisoprene Seal|
|Large dual voicemitters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok