Sensidyne Air Sampling System
Delivers precise, accurate, and reliable measurements for nearly 300 gases and vapors
Manufacturer: Sensidyne 830000101
Each detector tube contains a reagent specifically sensitive to a particulate gas or vapor. Reagents are contained on fine grain silica gel, activated alumina, or other absorbing media inside a hermetically sealed glass tube with constant inner diameter. In most cases, calibration markings are printed right on the tube, eliminating the need for laboratory analysis or comparison to charts, graphs, or other support materials. Reactive media provide a clean, clear line of demarcation for exact reading.
- Single-stroke operation and direct-reading detector tubes
- Built-in tube tip breaker to catch glass ends of detector tubes
- Piston-type pump ensures that the same volume is drawn with every pull, providing a high degree of accuracy
- Fail-safe handle locks at 50 or 100cc, virtually eliminating incomplete samples
- Pump exterior combines lightweight, aluminum-magnesium alloy with a comfortable sure-grip shape
- Internal pump cylinder is constructed of a corrosion-resistant metal alloy
- Flow finish indicator tells you automatically when the stroke is complete
Some tests require two tubesa primary detector tube and an analyzer tube. Both tubes are included in the pack of 10, thus reducing the number of analyses that can be performed.
- Snap off both ends of detector tube and insert tube into pump
- Pull pump handle out like a syringe
- Precisely measured volume of ambient air is drawn inside the tube, where it reacts with the reagent
- Reagent immediately changes color, providing a qualitative length-of-stain indication
- Tube can be read like a thermometer for fast, accurate results
|Direct-reading Detector Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok