Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
STERIS™ Septihol™ WFI Sterile Alcohol Aerosol Solution
Bag-on-valve aerosol can sprays at any angle to remove residue from hard surfaces and minimize waste; sterile and double bagged for easy introduction into cleanrooms.
Supplier: STERIS™ 6250E7
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Mixture of 70% (v/v) USP Isopropanol, and 30% USP Water For Injection (WFI)
- Removes residue from hard surfaces, even from the most critical surfaces
- Free of stabilizers and denaturants for quick, and complete evaporation
- Bag-on-valve aerosol design eliminates contact between product and pressurizing nitrogen, permits operation at any angle, and allows maximum product discharge
- All cans are filled and double bagged in a Grade B (Class 100) facility
- Filtered to 0.2 micron
- Gamma irradiated to ensure sterility for easy introduction in critical areas
- Each lot is documented by Certificates of Analysis that contain Endotoxin, Irradiation and Sterility results
- These products are not registered as disinfectants by the US EPA
|70% (v/v) USP Isopropanol Alcohol, 30% USP Water for Injection (WFI)|
|Double Bagged in a Grade B (Class 100) Facility|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok