Fisherbrand™ SERO 12 Serology and Blood Banking Centrifuge
Enjoy a more convenient serology experience without changing processes. The SERO 12 uses the same rotor as the world's leading blood banking centrifuge with a simple, intuitive digital interface, industry leading safety features, and durable quality for years of use.
- A drop in replacement for the BD SeroFuge™. Compatible with all existing SeroFuge™ rotors.
- Easy to use with an intuitive digital display that clearly shows selected cycle parameters. Programmable in 5 or 15 second increments to meet every lab’s serology needs. Save up to 10 preferred cycles, or adjust on the fly. Can be locked to a single cycle if desired.
- A workhorse for blood banking and serology labs. Designed for blood typing, cross matching, and manual cell washing operations. Tubes can be batch filled, centrifuged, transporters, incubated, and emptied without being moved from the lift-out rotor.
- Ready for years of use with industry leading safety features and durable medical grade components.
- Designed, built, and supported in the USA. Two year comprehensive warranty.
|Brushless DC motor|
|Blood bank centrifuge|
|CE and MET marked|
|Imbalance protection, shatterproof lid, molded guard bowl, automatic smart lid locking|
|9 x 13 x 15 in.|
|Arrives ready to run with tube holding rotor|
|Six or twelve 75 to 100 mm tubes|
|10 programmable settings|
|95 to 253 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Swing out horizontal|
|75 to 100 mm|
|Blood banking, serology, blood typing, cross matching, cell washing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok