Epredia™ Shandon™ 10000 Autopsy Saw, 110-120V
Epredia™ Shandon 10000 Autopsy Saw is designed to promote user safety.
Supplier: Epredia™ 10122
- Well-balanced, lightweight, and easy handling to reduce operator fatigue
- Motor oscillates at high speed to cut bone, not tissue
- Power switch on end of the saw slides rather than toggles to decrease the chance of accidental activation
- Saw Weight: 3.7 lb. (1.7kg)
- Shipping weight: 4.9 lb. (2.2kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 110-120V, 50/60Hz, 1.5 amps (10000, 1001527); 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.7 amps (10122)
- Arbor removes with 0.125in. (0.3cm) Allen wrench (1075309)
Fixed arbor large section blade (10003)
|220/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Fixed arbor large section blade|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok