Achieve improved cell clarity by removing excess hematoxylin from the slide with Thermo Scientific Shandon Nu-Clear, a specially-formulated acid alcohol solution.
- Removes residual hematoxylin staining the glass.
- Designed to be used on the full line of Thermo Scientific Shandon automatic stainers as well as manual methods.
- Fast-acting solution
- Recommended to be used as a 10-second step in most protocols
- Particularly beneficial for use with Harris hematoxylin
- May be used on the Thermo Scientific Varistain 24-4 or Shandon Varistain Gemini slide stainers
- Less concentrated
- Recommended as a 20-second step
- May be used on the Thermo Scientific Shandon Linistat and other linear stainers
- Rcommended for use with Gill hematoxylins
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok