SiliCycle™ SiliaBond™ Functionalized Silica Gel Guanidine (GUA), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our Guanidine is a powerful scavenger for the removal of acids, acidic phenols and boronic acids.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R68230B500G
SiliaBond™ Guanidine acts as an Organic Scavenger for Acids (Ionic Bonding and Catch and Release for Acids, Acidic Phenols and Boronic Acids). You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity.
- Great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards, no safety precautions needed
|Post-reaction Mixture or in Flash Chromatography|
|40 to 63 μm|
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
|Bulk or Glass Gravity Columns|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok