SiliCycle™ SiliaSep™ OT - Open Top Flash Cartridges with Bar Code, Tosic Acid (SCX) nec
Ideal for automation purposes, these Open-Top Flash Cartridges with bar codes packed with non-endcapped Tosic Acid sorbent (SCX) are used for the extraction and purification of weak basic molecules and for 'catch and release' of amines.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ CODR60430B70Y
SiliaPrep™ SPE Cartridges with Non-endcapped Tosic Acid (SCX) are for use with vacuum manifolds and automated SPE equipments.
- Also directly compatible with FlashMaster™ systems
- Available with bar code for automation purposes
- Pre-packed cartridges with non-endcapped Tosic Acid functionalized silica (SCX), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
- Tightly packed and homogeneous silica bed for reliability and increased productivity
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
|Vacuum Manifolds, Automated SPE Equipment, FlashMaster™ Systems|
|SPE Cartridges with Bar Code|
|Maximum 60 psi|
|Extraction of weak basic molecules, catch and release of amines|
|40 to 63 μm|
|Tosic Acid (Ethyltosic Acid, SCX)|
|Polypropylene tube, Polyethylene frits|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok