Fisherbrand Silicone Rubber Heating Tape
Fisherbrand Silicone Rubber Heating Tape features a durable and flexible multi-strand resistance wire heating element extruded in silicone rubber for moisture and chemical resistance.
- Fiberglass knitted and braided heating element extruded in silicone rubber for durability and flexibility
- Suitable for all electrical conductive surfaces
- Use for heating vessels, pipes, laboratory equipment, tubing, valves, and other unique applications
- Moisture and chemical resistant
- Temperature controller required for use
Warranty and Services
|RoHs, CE, REACH, cRUus|
|2.4 m x 25 mm (8 ft x 1 in.)|
|Surface heating applications including heating tubes, pipes, glassware, etc.|
|Multi strand resistance wire heating element extruded in silicone rubber|
|Electrically conductive surfaces|
|24 in. (610 mm) power cord with bare wire leads|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok