3B Scientific™ SimBP Simulator for Blood Pressure Training
Train the fundamental clinical skill of manual blood pressure measurement with the new SimBP™ by Cardionics. SimBP™ simulates a manual sphygmomanometer, a reliable instrument for measuring blood pressure to provide the most accurate readings of upper and lower pressure. Configurable features add an extra layer of realism to standardized patient scenarios as well as manikin-based simulation.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ 1022869
- Students will benefit from the training possibilities of SimBP™ to perform standard blood pressure procedures with this sphygmomanometer simulator on either a standardized patient or a manikin. SimBP™ has a soft, flexible inflation cuff and an authentic bulb and gauge for even more life-like training scenarios.
- SimBP™ simulates various blood pressure conditions, which can be easily controlled via the software.
- Systolic pressure, diastolic pressure as well as heart rate can be manipulated.
- By utilizing the SimScope™ stethoscope (included) students can listen to 5 Korotkoff phases and learn how to identify the Auscultatory gap.
- The simulator can also be used by instructors to test the students’ procedural skills for measuring systolic and diastolic values.
- Blood pressure simulator with a high-quality gauge and a bulb to simulate blood pressure measurement on a standardized patient or a manikin for added realism
- Soft and easy to put on cuff, with a flexible inflation bladder
- Individual manipulation of systolic and diastolic pressures, as well as the heart rat
- Measurements range between 20 and 300 mmHg
- Reduced cuff pressure inflation for a more comfortable feel of the standardized patient
- Adjustable volume
|Blood Pressure Simulator|
|To Train and Increase Compentecy and Confidence in Taking Blood Pressure at The Entry Level.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok