Quidel Sofia™ 2 SARS Antigen Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA)
Uses immunofluorescence-based lateral flow technology in a sandwich design for qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV-2. Provides automated and objective results in 15 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments.
Supplier: Quidel 20374
Order eligibility is based upon executed contractual agreement.
- Rapid results in 15 minutes to support efficient dispositioning of patients
- Objective, accurate results without cross-reactivity to seasonal coronaviruses
- Dual work modes adjust to volume fluctuations and allows for significant throughput and batching of samples in READ NOW Mode
- Seamless test workflow follows a similar format to CLIA-waived Sofia and Sofia 2 assays
- Virena provides automated tracking, data capture, government reporting, and exclusive disease mapping.
- Fluorescent technology with automated read eliminates the subjectivity of a visual result
- All necessary components included in kit, ready for use for nasal swab procedure
- Self-contained Test Cassette that is clean, easy to use and dispose of
- Note: this test kit requires an analyzer. (See Quidel Sofia 2 Analyzer, Cat. No. 20299)
Order eligibility is based upon executed contractual agreement. Please reach out to your Fisher Healthcare Account Representative for more information.
|Positive and negative, included in kit|
|For use with Quidel Sofia 2 Analyzer, Cat. No. 20299.|
|25 Tests/Pk. or 300 Tests/Cs.|
|Direct or VTM: Nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab|
|Cassettes, Reagent tubes, Reagent solution, Swabs, Pipettes (sufficient for 25 tests); Control swabs 1-pos 1-neg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok