Quidel Sofia & Sofia 2 Lyme FIA Test Kit
The Sofia Lyme Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA) uses advanced immunofluorescence-based lateral-flow technology to provide rapid differential detection of human IgM and IgG antibodies to Borrelia burgdorferi from serum and plasma specimens from patients suspected of B. burgdorferi infection.
Supplier: Quidel 20298
- Results in 10 minutes - Fast time to results for truly rapid Lyme testing.
- Self-contained Test Cassette - Clean, easy to use and dispose of.
- Dual work modes - Adjusts to your volume fluctuations.
- Differentiated results - IgM and IgG results with a single test.
- Room temperature storage - No refrigeration space needed. No need to wait for reagents to warm up. Rapid Lyme tests can be run immediately as needed.
|Room temperature (15°C to 30°C / 59°F to 86°F)|
|Serum or Plasma|
Individually Packaged Test Cassettes (25), Borrelia burgdorferi antigens and anti-human IgM/IgG Reagent Vials filled with 0.3 mL reagent solution (25), One (1) Bottle Positive Control: B. burgdorferi IgM and IgG positive plasma diluted 1:10 in 1xPBS with microcide, One (1) Bottle Negative Control: B. burgdorferi negative serum diluted 1:10 in 1xPBS with microcide
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok