Innovating Science™ Soil Analysis Earth Science
Innovating Science™ Soil Analysis Earth Science kit will teach students the skills needed to properly conduct soil composition tests as well as allow them to collect and evaluate local soil samples.
Supplier: Innovating Science™ IS8702
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Phenolphthalein/ Methanol/ Methyl Isobutyl Ketone, Bromoform, Chromium/ Hexavalent Compounds, Lead and Lead Compounds and Respirable Crystalline Silica, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm.
Soil composition has been a keystone experiment in earth science classrooms for many years.
- This soil analysis kit will teach students the skills needed to properly conduct soil composition tests as well as allow them to collect and evaluate local soil samples
- By bringing in local soil samples the students can build a stronger connection to their own local environment while still building on a knowledge base that can be applied to any other environment
- 10 x 1.5mL Universal Indicator Solution
- 10 Universal Indicator Solution Color Chart
- 28mL Bromoform
- 28mL Bromobenzene
- 10 x 6mL 0.5M Potassium Chromate
- 10 x 6mL 0.5 M Hydrochloric Acid 2
- 50 Drying Dishes
- 20 Polarizing filters
- 20 Sieve Screen Small
- 20 Sieve Screen Large
- 10 Magnifiers
- 10 Forceps
- 10 Plastic Scoops
- 1 package Glass Slides
- 10 Soil Sample A, 12g
- 10 Soil Sample B, 12g
- 10 Soil Sample C, 12g
- 10 Soil Sample D, 12g
|7 to 14|
|12 x 12 x 12 in.|
|13 to 20|
|10 x 1.5mL Universal Indicator Solution, 10 x 6mL 0.5M Potassium Chromate, 10 x 6mL 0.5 M Hydrochloric Acid, 28mL Bromoform, 28mL Bromobenzene, 10 Soil Sample A, 12g, 10 Soil Sample B, 12g, 10 Soil Sample C, 12g, 10 Soil Sample D, 12g, 10 Magnify|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok