Quidel Solana HSV 1+2/VZV Test Kit
Quidel™ Solana HSV 1+2/VZV Assay is multiplex in vitro diagnostic test for detection and differentiation of Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), Herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), and Varicella-zoster virus (VZV) nucleic acids isolated and purified from cutaneous or mucocutaneous swab specimens.
Manufacturer: Quidel M302
- For detection and differentiation of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) 1 and 2 and Varicella-zoster virus (VZV)/li>
- HDA technology: Rapid method of nucleic acid amplification, does not require thermal cycler/li>
- Lyophilized Master Mix reagent: Easy-to-use format, add processed sample to rehydrate/li>
- CLIA complex: Moderate - Prescription Use Only
- Refrigerated storage: No freezer needed
- Eliminates need for dedicated molecular space and capital equipment, allowing for testing in smaller labs/li>
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) 1 and 2 and Varicella-zoster virus (VZV)|
|Lyophilized Master Mix reagent|
|Cutaneous: 98% (HSV-1), 94.4% (HSV-2), 96.5% (VZV); Mucocutaneous: 96.4% (HSV-1), 97.2% (HSV-2), 98.6% (VZV); Non categorized: 97.9% (HSV-1), 96.6% (HSV-2), 94.1% (VZV)|
|2°C to 8°C (No ice or cooling block required)|
|Package insert, Dilution buffer, Lysis buffer, Reaction tubes|
|Moderate - Prescription Use Only|
|Approximately 50 min. to result|
|Cutaneous: 100% (HSV-1), 92.3% (HSV-2), 100% (VZV); Mucocutaneous: 100% (HSV-1), 99.1% (HSV-2), 100% (VZV); Non categorized: 100% (HSV-1), 100% (HSV-2), 100% (VZV)|
|Cutaneous or mucocutaneous lesion samples obtained from symptomatic patients|
|Up to 12 Months from DOM|
|Solana HSV 1+2/VZV Starter Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok