3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series Prescription Insert with TPE Gasket S1000-RX
3M™ Solus™ 1000 Series Prescription Insert that may be filled with prescription lenses by your optometrist.
Manufacturer: 3M™ 70071734217
- S1000-RX insert may be filled with prescription lenses by your optometrist
- Prescription insert is attached to TPE gasket for ease of use
- Allows replacement of safety glasses that are scratched or damaged while retaining prescription insert
- The coating retains its effectiveness for at least 25 washings with water, allowing workers to wear their eyewear longer
- The coating withstands disinfection with diluted bleach soaking or alcohol wipes without losing its anti-fog performance
- 3M™ Scotchgard™Anti-Fog Coated Eyewear meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2015
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage.