Sonoco™ ThermoSafe Infectious Shipper
Ideal for transporting infectious substances and meet U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and IATA requirements for transporting infectious substances.
Supplier: Sonoco™ INF3000
- Foam container molded of high-density expanded polystyrene
- Absorbent pad
- Screw cap aluminum can measuring 3D × 6 in.H (7.6 × 15cm)
- Flexible foam insert with four pre-drilled holes to accommodate supplied test tubes
- Four 10mL sterile blood collection tubes (16 × 100mm)
- Press-lock, clear plastic bag
- Corrugated carton
- Packaging instructions
Meets the specifications for testing and performance by D.O.T. Regulation 49 CFR Parts 178 to 179.
|up to 50 mL|
|DOT Regulation 49 CFR Parts 171 to 178 and IATA Packing Instructions 602|
|Liquid tight container withstands up to 95 Kpa pressure; vessel is autoclavable for reuse|
|Up to 50 mL|
|Compartmentalized bubble pouch|
|6 1/4 X 6 1/4 X 7 1/2 in.|
|6.25 x 6.25 x 7.5 in. (15.8 x 15.8 x 19 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok