Thermo Scientific Sorvall BIOS 16 Bioprocessing Centrifuge
Improve the productivity and performance of your separation and purification methods with the Thermo Scientific Sorvall BIOS 16 bioprocessing centrifuge.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75007685
The Thermo Scientific Sorvall BIOS 16 centrifuge is designed for high quality harvesting, separation and purification bioprocessing methods that require run to run reproducibility and traceability. With an enhanced capacity of up to 16 Liters of sample volume, a compact footprint and innovative features to optimize operations, maximizing productivity and efficiency is simplified.High-throughput sample processing
- Support a broad array of applications and methods with the flexibility to select higher capacity rotors or match existing workflows. Choose between 4 Thermo Scientific rotors and swinging bucket sets with the option to upgrade to longer lasting Thermo Scientific Dura-Coat nickel-coated buckets:
- 6 x 1000 mL swinging bucket rotor
- 8 x 1000 mL swinging bucket rotor
- 6 x 2000 mL swinging bucket rotor
- 8 x 2000 mL swinging bucket rotor
- Achieve reproducible results with the Thermo Scientific Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE) function, automatically adjusting run time to account for variations in acceleration.
Built-in safety and efficiency
- Small footprint and enhanced ergonomics with push-button convenience optimize everyday centrifuge use:
- Automatic front-to-back centrifuge door opening and closing with the Thermo Scientific Auto-Door function
- Thermo Scientific Auto-Lid rotor lid opening and closing with lid storage
- Immediate rotor detection and programming with Thermo Scientific Auto-ID instant rotor identification to save time and protect the integrity of your samples.
- Thermo Scientific Centri-Touch interface with bright, highly visible and glove-friendly display simplifies run set-up, further enhanced with access controls such as user login with password protection.
Latest global safety and compliance standards
- Certified by UL and CE
- Listed with US FDA
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Centri-Touch touchscreen interface|
|-20 to +40°C, adjustable to 1°C|
|At start, at speed, timed start|
|UL, CE, FDA listed|
|200, 208, 220, 230, 240V ±10%, 50/60Hz, Single phase|
|11 accel, 12 decel, multiple emulation profiles|
|2 yrs unit, 5 yrs power-train (motor shaft and drive), 5 yrs refrigeration|
|125g in opposite loads|
|Yes, 30 profile/speed/time triplets, up to 3 steps each|
|1025.2 lb. (465kg)|
|8 x 2000mL|
|8,500 x g|
|99 hours 59 min 59 sec (1 second increment)|
|Sorvall BIOS 16 centrifuge|
|DuraFlex high torque brushless drive technology|
|Refrigeration off when door opens, Eco-Spin windshielded rotors|
|< 2 kW|
|Multilingual selection, on-board training videos, user logging, user lock-out, automatic door opening, automatic rotor ID, on-screen display for imbalance, over temperature, stainless steel chamber, guidance display for error messages|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok