Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall BIOS A Centrifuges
Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge, 200, 208, 220, 230, 240 V ±10%, 60 Hz, Single phase; 200 V ±10%, 50 Hz Japan only
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 75007698
The Thermo Scientific Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge is designed for high quality harvesting, separation and purification bioprocessing methods that require run to run reproducibility and traceability. With a capacity of up to 10 Liters of sample volume, and an enhanced RCF up to 12,000 X G, a compact footprint and innovative features to optimize operations, maximizing productivity and efficiency is simplified.
High performance for application flexibility
- Process up 10x1000 mL and up to to 12,000 x g with the Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge and the Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ F6-10x1000 LEX rotor, providing the benefits of carbon fiber design including corrosion- and fatigue-resistance and backed by a 15-year warranty1
- Achieve reproducible results with the Thermo Scientific™ Accumulated Centrifugal Effect (ACE™) function, automatically adjusting run time to account for variations in acceleration.
Built-in safety and efficiency
- Small footprint and enhanced ergonomics with push-button convenience optimize everyday centrifuge use:
- Automatic front-to-back centrifuge door opening and closing with the Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Door™ function
- Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lid™ rotor lid opening and closing with lid storage
- Immediate rotor detection and programming with Thermo Scientific™ Auto-ID instant rotor identification to save time and protect the integrity of your samples.
- Thermo Scientific™ Centri-Touch™ interface with bright, highly visible and glove-friendly display simplifies run set-up, further enhanced with access controls such as user login with password protection.
Latest global safety and compliance standards
- Certified by UL and CE
|1015 x 816 x 990 mm (39.9 x 32.1 x 35.4 in.)|
|481 kg (1060 lb.)|
|Power plug most common to country of order. Please indicate alternative Power plug requirements at time of order.|
|DuraFlex high torque brushless drive technology|
|Refrigeration off when door opens; Eco-Spin windshielded rotors|
|2 years unit, 5 years power-train (motor shaft and drive), 5 years refrigeration|
|Multilingual selection, on-board training videos, user logging, user lock-out, automatic door opening, automatic rotor ID, on-screen display for imbalance, over temperature, stainless steel chamber, guidance display for error messages|
|10 x 1000 mL|
|Energy efficient, less waste|
|-20°C to 30°C, adjustable to 1°C|
|EN 61010-1 3rd Edition, IEC 61010-2-020 2nd Edition and IEC 61010-2-020 3rd Edition, EN 61326-1 Class B|
|12,000 x g|
|99 hours 59 min 59 sec (1 sec increment)|
|Sorvall BIOS A centrifuge, 200, 208, 220, 230, 240 V ±10%, 60 Hz, Single phase; 200 V ±10%, 50 Hz Japan only|
|30 profile/speed/time triplets, up to 3 steps each|
|11 accel, 12 decel, multiple emulation profiles|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok