Thermo Scientific Sorvall MTX 150 Micro-Ultracentrifuge
Maximize productivity with extremely fast acceleration rates reaching 150,000rpm in just 80 seconds.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 46960
Maximize productivity with impressive acceleration rates that reach 150,000rpm in just 80 seconds with the Thermo Scientific Sorvall MTX 150 Micro-Ultracentrifuge. Almost any separation is within reach with RCF in excess of 1,048,000 x g. This micro-ultracentrifuge offers powerful separation technology in a quiet, compact, easy-to-use benchtop design that combines advanced functionality, rotor management and controlled access in a footprint that is 20% smaller than other benchtop models.
- Simple yet powerful and reliable operation for ease of rotor loading, instrument set-up, and instrument operation
- Visual tube balancing for enhanced ease of use
- USB port for connectivity to a memory stick, facilitating output of operating data in CSV format
- State-of-the-art, user-friendly LCD touch-screen
Self Locking Rotor System:
- Automatically secures the rotor to the drive shaft
- Eliminates the need to manually secure the rotor, facilitating rotor installation and enhancing safety
Fast Acceleration and Deceleration:
- Simple yet powerful and reliable operation for ease of rotor loading as well as instrument set-up and operation
- Shorter total spin times
To address the full range of small volume processing applications, Sorvall MTX series accommodates tubes from 0.2 to 30mL with a choice of rotors such as fixed-angle rotors, swinging-bucket rotors and vertical rotors Rotors and adapters are sold separately.
- Virus (HIV, SRSV, rotavirus)
- Cellular organelles (ribosomes, mitochondria, microsomes)
- Nucleic Acids
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|213 lb. (97kg)|
|cCSAus, CE, IEC61010-2-020, EN61326-1 2006|
|1,048,680 x g|
|5° to 35°C (41° to 95°F)|
|IEC61010-2-020, EN61326-1 2006, GMP/GLP Data Compliance and Management: Offers traceability and quality control for biopharmaceutical processing needs. cCSAus, CE|
|9/9, brake off 9/9, brake off|
|20, each with up to 9 steps|
|0° to 40°C|
|Solid-state thermoelectric cooling|
|Sorvall MTX 150 Micro-Ultracentrifuge|
|6 x 30mL (180mL) (with S50A rotor) or 4 x 7mL (28mL) (with S50-ST rotor)|
Discover performance, safety and innovation when you choose Thermo Scientific™ centrifuges and rotors.
Trade up to a new Thermo Scientific™ centrifuge and recycle your old centrifuge at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok