Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Soybean Oil, MP Biomedicals™
Click to view available options
- Soybean Oil may be used as a crude source for triglycerides and other lipids.
- Soybean oil is a potential raw material in oxygenated fatty acid production.
- Soybean oil (SBO) is a vegetable oil widely used as biodegradable lubricant.
- It may be transesterified to biodiesel using CaO as a solid base catalyst.
- It may also be transesterified to biodiesel using methanol and ethanol.
|Density||0.917g/mL at 25°C , 0.92g/mL at 25°C (lit.)|
|Melting Point||15°F to 20°F(literature)|
|Refractive Index||n20/D 1.4743 (lit.)|
|Solubility Information||Miscible with alcohol, ether, petroleum ether; insoluble in water.|