Bel-Art SP Scienceware Accredited Hydrometer Calibration Services: ISO 17025:2005
Meets the requirements of ISO, ANSI and NIST standards. Bel-Art SP Scienceware Accredited Hydrometer Calibration Services; ISO 17025:2005 can be used to calibrate new hydrometers as well as to recalibrate previously calibrated instruments. Report includes correction values.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art B601120000
Properly calibrated instruments are required to adhere to laboratory standard operating procedures. Many factors can cause drift from accepted values. In general laboratory use, it is recommended that hydrometers be calibrated at one year intervals.
- Accredited calibration documentation meets the requirements of ISO 17025 and ANSI NCSL-Z-540
- Calibration is performed in SP Scienceware's exclusive triple accredited/registered ISO/IEC 17025:2005, A2LA accredited laboratory (Cert #2448.01)
- Calibration is performed against equipment whose calibration is traceable to NIST
- Average 10 day turn-around from receipt of the instrument for hydrometer calibration
- The calibration report with correction values will be sent and will also be stored in an SP Scienceware database
- A 1-year recalibration reminder will be sent to ensure reliable and accurate instrument readings throughout the life of the equipment
Instructions for Ordering/Receiving Calibration Services:
- Contact Fisher Scientific at 800-766-7000 to let them know the type of instrument you will be sending in, or the catalog number of the item that you would like to order, and the required calibration points. The representative will provide you with the cost and place the order.
- If sending in a piece of equipment, the representative will provide you with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Securely pack and send your instrument(s) with the RMA number on the outside of the box to: H-B Instrument – SP Scienceware, 102 W Seventh Ave, Trappe, PA 19426, Attn. Calibration.
- SP Scienceware will perform the calibration and send you the calibration report along with the instrument.
|1/10th of the smallest division|
|ISO 17025, ANSI NCSL-Z-540, NIST|
|Calibration report, data storage, 1 yr reminder|
|10 Day Turnaround (avg.)|
|Accredited calibration/recalibration service for hydrometers|