Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Hot-Hand™ Silicone Rubber Grip Mitts
Catalog Number S42988
- Protection when handling hot or cold objects, including dry ice
- Capable of withstanding temperatures as high as 260°C (500°F)
- Will remains flexible at temperatures as low as -57°C (-70°F)
- Silicone rubber naturally conforms to hand and object
- Concave tipped studs provide a non-slip grip
- Easier and faster to use than gloves or tongs for many applications
- One size fits all hands, left or right
|Temperature (English) Max.
|Temperature (Metric) Max
|For Use With (Application)
|Handling Hot/Cold Objects
|Temperature (English) Min
|Temperature (Metric) Min.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok