Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Polypropylene, Vacuum Aspirator BottleCatalog Number 1371725
- When used with a vacuum source, allows aspiration from a pipet tip, Pasteur or serological pipet inserted into the collection tube
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant polypropylene bottle and epoxy-coated steel frame
- Compact design does not crowd workspace or fume hood
- Included trap prevents fluid flow into the vacuum source
- Suitable for use with dishes, plates, flasks and tubes
- Bottle and cap are autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
- Uses flexible collection tubing (1/4 in. ID x 3/8 in. OD)
|Vacuum Aspirator Bottle
|For Use With (Application)
|For effortless, continuous vacuum aspiration of a variety of liquids, including tissue culture media, supernatants, and chemical wastes.
|For Use With (Equipment)
|For dishes, plates, flasks and tubes
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok