Spectrum™ Transfertube™ Disposable Sampling Pipet and Dropper
An innovative device for transferring liquid and coring semi-solid samples with one hand
Manufacturer: Spectrum™ 190195P
The large aperture is particularly useful for working with particulates, suspensions, pastes, gels & creams. Disposable transferring reduces the risk of cross contamination associated with re-used pipettes and cutting instruments.
- Capacity: 4mL
- Length: 6.8 in. (175mm)
- Shaft and plunger L x Dia.: 6 x 0.24 in. (153 x 6mm)
- Finger ring I.D. x O.D.: 0.65 x 0.8 in. (16.5 x 20mm)
- General: Powders, viscous solutions, slurries, liquids
- Microbiology: bacterial or viral colony on agar
- Ecology and Industrial: Soil, mud, sludge, core samples, oils
- Cosmetics: creams, gels, waxes, sampling
- Food processing: pastes, creams, syrups, concentrates
|For bacterial or viral colony on agar in microbiology, powders, viscous solutions, slurries, liquids, soil, mud, sludge, core samples|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok