3M Speedglas FA III SAR V-100 and Speedglas Welding Helmet
Front of face air delivery helps provide cooling for hot work environments, while keeping the grinding visor virtually fog free
Manufacturer: 3M 7100194538
- Smooth flip-up pivot mechanism assures effortless transition from welding to grinding modes.
- Offers Natural Color technology for better control of the weld puddle, greater precision, simplified workflow.
- Switching gears is easy with a helmet that’s up for multiple tasks. With integrated protection offered by 3M PAPR systems, workers can go from welding to grinding without removing, locating or foregoing their PPE.
- Various components of a 3M PAPR system are designed to work together as a single unit combining respiratory, eye, face and in certain cases head protection that can be customized for almost any work environment.
- Reduced risk of eye injury
- Options for limited facial hair
- Easier, more comfortable breathing
- Includes V-100 Vortex air-cooling valve, belt, breathing tube, and complete 9100 FX-Air helmet assembly including 9100 XXi Auto Darkening Filter (ADF)
- Flip front welding shield allows for a clear, wide-view protective visor for grinding and setup. Lightweight valve can lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C).
- 3M Catalog# 26-5702-30ISW
|Assembly and Mechanical, Grinding, Metal repair, Welding|
|Clear Visor and Auto-Darkening Welding Lens|
|ADF: up to 1800 Hours|
|ANSI Z87.1-2010|| NIOSH Approved|
|Carry Bag, Supplied Air Valve, Breathing Tube, Welding Helmet, ADF|
|1 / case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok