3M Speedglas FA III SAR V-100 Valve and Speedglas Welding Helmet
9100-Air is designed for enhanced comfort and protection.
Manufacturer: 3M 7100194537
- Helmet has a smooth up-and-down pivot action that gently locks in the ‘up’ position.
- Comes with a highly adjustable head suspension system and a well-balanced design.
- Switching gears is easy with a helmet that’s up for multiple tasks. With integrated protection offered by 3M PAPR systems, workers can go from welding to grinding without removing, locating or foregoing their PPE.
- Various components of a 3M PAPR system are designed to work together as a single unit combining respiratory, eye, face and in certain cases head protection that can be customized for almost any work environment.
- Reduced risk of eye injury
- Options for limited facial hair
- Easier, more comfortable breathing
- Includes V-100 Vortex air-cooling valve, belt, breathing tube, and complete 9100-Air helmet assembly
- ADF sold separately
- Lightweight belt-mounted valve permits welders to lower temperature of air entering headpiece by up to 50°F (28°C); designed for hot, strenuous jobs
- Side windows - Shade 5 side filters that increase peripheral vision.
- 3M Catalog# 25-5702-00SW
|Assembly and Mechanical; Grinding; Metal Repair; Welding|
|Supplied Air (SA) Respiratory System|
|ANSI Z87.1-2010|| NIOSH Approved|
|Carry Bag, Supplied Air Valve, Breathing Tube, Welding Helmet|
|1 / case|