Cole-Parmer™ Disposable Closed XRF X-Cell Sample Cups
Use these Disposable Closed XRF X-Cell Sample Cups for fast, dependable, and reproducible XRF analysis of liquid samples.
Supplier: Cole-Parmer™ 3561
- Product Certifications
- One opening for fast liquid sample delivery.
- Compatible with major suppliers of XRF spectrometers.
- Available in 31 mm, 40 mm, and 43 mm outer diameters.
- Contaminant-free polyethylene construction.
- Collars available to attach window film to cup for added security.
Cole-Parmer™ X-Cells are used throughout the world for fast, dependable, reproducible running of liquid samples in XRF spectrometers.
- They are designed to fit into the major suppliers of XRF spectrophotometers, such as PANalytical, Rigaku, Bruker, and Thermo Instruments.
- The durable polyethylene construction is generally resistant to acids, bases, and most organic chemicals except halogenated hydrocarbons.
- The patented closed X-Cell design features a snap-open seal for venting volatile samples and a reservoir cup for catching any liquids that expands through the vent.
- This assures the analyst of a smooth, fat window for improved precision, yet guards against spillage in inverted-optic spectrometers.
- A roughed surface within the reservoir cup facilitates labeling.
- Each closed X-Cell consists of a cup and snap-on ring.
- For routine liquid samples, the cup is filled with liquid, a piece of film is spready over the top, then the snap-ring is pushed down over the cup to form a fat drum-like window.
- The cell is turned over and, if desired, the snap-post on the rear can be pushed to break the seal and to permit venting of trapped bubbles and expand liquid while the sample is run.
- The filled X-Cell is then positioned in the spectrometer mask.
- Use the bubble-free insert with the 3527 (04576-05) 40 mm XRF liquid cell to prevent trapped air from forming a bubble under the window film when the cell is upright.
- The insert is pushed into the cell before the sample is added and forms an inverted-cone shelf under which air bubbles can be trapped once the cell is filled and sealed.
Special application versions including the 31 mm micro X-Cell—with a 6.3 mm centered window for small, hazardous, or air-sensitive samples—and the 43 mm cell for Horiba™ sulfur analyzers also available. Supplied in bags of 100 cups.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok