Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Justrite™ SpillSlope™ Steel Shelf with Polyethylene Tray
Increase the efficiency and space of existing cabinetry. The Justrite™ SpillSlope™ Steel Shelf with Polyethylene Tray is the perfect product to add additional storage space. The Chemchor™ thermoplastic liner offers superior protection.
Supplier: Justrite™ 29980
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Protect workers, Reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge thick double-wall welded steel with 1-1/2” of insulating air space for fire resistance
- High performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time
- For added security, U-Loc handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
- Haz-Alert reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight
- Patented SpillSlope galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof bottom sump
- They adjust on 3” centers for versatile storage
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance
- The ChemCor thermoplastic coating on all interior surfaces provides superior protection against corrosion from drips and off-gassing from harsh chemicals
- Seam-free surface eliminates the need for rivets or fasteners which risk corrosion from seep-through chemicals
- Non-porous surface resists staining and cleans up easily
|Fits 60-gal. cabinet|
|350 lb. (159 kg)|
|Fits 60 gal. cabinet|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok