Contec™ Sporicidin™ Disinfectant Wipes
Clean, disinfect, and deodorize hard surfaces in critical areas. Contec™ Sporicidin™ Disinfectant Wipes use a broad spectrum disinfectant that provides 100% kill of disease and odor causing organisms. These wipes are alcohol and bleach-free.
Supplier: Contec™ CAN18012F
- Provides 100% kill of pathogenic vegetative organisms, including MRSA, VRE and Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (as well as H9N2)
- Continuous residual activity up to 6 months after use
- Wipes are non-staining, non-abrasive and non-corrosive
- Recommended for use on treated wood, metal, painted surfaces, glass, porcelain, glazed tile, plastic, rubber, and vinyl materials
- Provides users with a product safety rated in the lowest EPA toxicity categories
- EPA and FDA registered; OSHA compliant
- Non-hazardous disinfectant solution has no special shipping or disposal restrictions
EPA registered. OSHA compliant.
|Sporicidin™ Disinfectant Wipes|
|5 x 8 in. (12.7 x 20.3cm)|
|180/Canister, 12 Canisters/Cs.|
|7.5 to 8.5|
|Wiping cabinets, laminar flow hoods and other surfaces, compatible with Plastics, Wood, Glass and Metal, hard surfaces in critical areas|
|1.56% Buffered Phenol, 0.06% Sodium Phenate, 98.38% Inert Ingredients|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok