SciMatCo™ Stak-a-Cab™ Stackable Cabinet
Make your workspace work for you. SciMat™ Stak-a-CabSciMat™ allows you to design your own storage system and save valuable laboratory space.
Manufacturer: SciMatCo™ SC2063
Customize storage with stackable poison, corrosives, flammables, and combination corrosives/flammables cabinets.
- Can be used singly on a benchtop or safely stacked up to three high with floor stand (sold separately)
- Feature liquid-tight trough floors, large hazard labels on both doors, and epoxy paint finish inside and out
- All SciMatCo flammables cabinets are UL listed
Stak-a-Cab Corrosives Cabinet
- No interior metal parts to corrode—has wooden hinges and handles, polypropylene lining on cabinet floor, and polypropylene padlock assembly
- Capacity: 22 × 2.5L (approximately 14 1/2 gal./55L)
- Will accept accessory nitric acid compartment (sold separately)
- Includes two locks with two keys each and piano-style door hinges (all hardware is corrosion resistant)
- Capacity: 20 × 1 gal. (approximately 75.7L)
- Combination corrosives/flammables cabinet
- Corrosives compartment capacity: 10 × 2.5L (approximately 6 1/2 gal.)
- Flammables compartment capacity: 8 × 1 gal. (approximately 30L)
- Includes lock with two keys and piano-style door hinges (all hardware is corrosion resistant)
- Capacity: 16 × 1 gal. (approximately 60.5L)
- Accessory floor stands allow cabinets to be safely elevated from floor level: Fisher Cat: 17-988-486 (blue), 17-988-485 (yellow) and 17-988-487 (gray)
- Same epoxy paint finish as cabinets
- Height: 4.63 in. (11cm)
Exterior dimensions: 18L × 47W × 18 in. H (46 × 119 × 46cm).
Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements. Self-closing models meet UFC requirements.
|18 x 47 x 18 in. (46 x 119.4 x 45.7 cm)|
|NFPA, OSHA, UFC|
|8 x 1 gal. flammable, 10 x 2.5 L Corrosive|
|Internal Metal lock on the flammable side and a Plastic hasp and padlock on the corrosive side|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok