Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Fisherbrand Standard Bench Chemical Fume Hood
Fisherbrand Standard Chemical Fume Hoods are innovative and purpose driven products for the research and healthcare industries.
- The expansive interior is enhanced by a 43 in. tall sight line with a 17 in. high glass observation panel.
- Includes frameless vertical rising sash with a 28 in. clear sash opening.
- Easy conversion from CAV to VAV use
- Chain and Sproket sash mechanism for ease in operation
- Tempered glass sash with full-length formed steel handle for a neat, clean appearance and streamline air passage.
- Stainless steel round duct collar(s)
- Color: Fisherbrand White
- Fisherbrand hoods are UL 1805 listed and are tested in accordance to ASHRAE-110.
- All hoods are pre-wired to a junction box on the roof of the hood with two 120 volt AC 20 amp GFCI receptacles on the side posts, T8-fluorescent light fixture with bulb, 20 amp light switch and a duplex for an alarm on the roof.
- Each front post and interior end liner is punched and capped for up to five (5) remote control service fittings.
- The left hand post is punched and covered for a second electrical fixture at the top which may be used for a fan switch or other electrical device. The right post is punched and covered for an alarm.
- Service fittings, fan switch, work top, cup sink, alarm, and base units must be ordered separately.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|T8-Fluorescent Light Fixture and Bulb|
|80 to 120 FPM|
|120 Volt, 20 Amp|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok