Simulation Curriculum Starry Night High School
Starry Night High School features easy-to-use, complete curriculum for high school astronomy education.
Supplier: Simulation Curriculum SNHSW1
- 35-user annual license
- 35 Lesson plans joined to exercises and hundreds of simulations, animations & images
- Teachable Moments feature keeps content fresh and relevant
- Lessons are correlated to state standards and the NGSS
- Accurate visualizations allow students to make precise observations of moon phases, motions of the Sun & planets, seasons, eclipses and much more
- Interactive exercises and hands-on activities encourage questioning, experimentation and exploration and accommodate diverse learning styles
- Pre- and post-assessment resources with recommendations for improved student performance
- Flexible teaching models for easy adaptation to pacing and classroom needs
- Opportunities to develop key skills: observation, data collection, analytical thinking and discovery
- Extensions that connect to topics in math, physics, language arts, social studies and technology
- Access for the Entire Classroom, Teachers and Staff
- Includes digital teacher’s guide with helpful how-to’s and support resources
- Runs in the browser using a standard Internet connection
- Chromebook™ iPad™ Android™ Windows™ and Mac™ Compliant
For Grades 9-12.
|9 to 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok