Gibco™ Starter Pak No. 2
Contain a variety of animal origin and animal origin-free peptones that offer many essential nutrients needed for the production of human and animal vaccines.
Supplier: Gibco™ 215367
- Provides conveniently packaged, 100-g, non-GMP samples of these peptones that are best suited for vaccine production and contains:
- Bacto Yeast Extract—this yeast has the highest level of carbohydrates of our yeast products and works well in a variety of human and animal health vaccines
- Phytone Peptone and Difco Soytone—both enzymatic digests of soy, these peptones also are a nutritious source of carbohydrates. These products work well in microbial fermentation processes as well as in mammalian cell culture processes such as CHO. Blending these soy peptones with yeast peptones has been shown to provide additional benefit to cultures.
- Bacto Proteose Peptone No. 2 and Bacto Proteose Peptone No 3—these enzymatic digests of porcine protein provide nutrition for fastidious microorganisms. Bacto Proteose Peptone No. 3 can replace serum in many applications and helps increase monoclonal antibody and recombinant protein production in CHO cells.
- Bacto Casamino Acids—this supplement has low salt and iron content, making it an excellent supplement for media formulations for which nitrogen requirements are minimal
|Storage conditions: 2°C to 25°C. Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers.|
|Dehydrated Culture Media|
|Human and animal vaccines|
|Animal origin and animal origin-free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok