Gibco™ Starter Pak No. 3
Provides a variety of yeast and soy products, ideal for processes where an animal origin-free medium is preferred.
Supplier: Gibco™ 215368
- It provides conveniently packaged, 100-g, non-GMP samples of these peptones that are best suited for human and animal vaccine production and contains:
- Bacto Yeast Extract and Gibco Yeast Extract—these peptones contain a mixture of peptides, amino acids, carbohydrates, and vitamins to support optimal growth in microbial species, and are ideal for the production of vaccines
- Bacto TC Yeastolate—this peptone is ideal for CHO-based applications of biotherapeutic monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins, as well as vaccine applications
- Phytone Peptone and Difco Soytone—these soy-based supplements provide a nutritious source of carbohydrates for successful use in microbial fermentation. Blending these soy peptones with yeast peptones has been shown to provide additional benefit to cultures.
- Bacto Malt Extract—a water-soluble portion of malted barley, this peptone also provides carbohydrates for a variety of microbial fermentation processes
|Storage conditions: 2°C to 25°C. Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed containers.|
|Dehydrated Culture Media|
|Human and animal vaccine productions|
|Animal origin-free, yeast and soy|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok