Desco™ Statfree G2™ Conductive Smooth Rubber Roll
Rubber Roll that provides a flooring surface that does not generate a static charge and will act as part of the path-to-ground for an operator wearing ESD footwear.
Manufacturer: Desco™ 82068
- Designed to withstand abrasion, stretching, and tearing
- High strength nitrile rubber compound
- The surface resistance range of the mat will remain low enough to act as a path-to-ground with normal dirt and grim build up on a floor and meet the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20 Method 1 (7 ohms) for a flooring/footwear system
- Conductive (< 1 x 106 ohms Rtt and Rtg) light embossed top
- Conductive homogeneous rubber floor mat material
- Use to protect and minimize maintenance of ESD flooring tiles and finish
- Identifies ESD protective product for control and auditing purposes
|40 x 4 ft. (12.19 x 1.22 m)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok