Desco™ Statfree O™ Dissipative 3-Layer Vinyl Roll
Vinyl Roll designed to protect sensitive products from physical shock when dropped or mishandled.
Manufacturer: Desco™ 65000
- Heat fused 3-layer vinyl composite
- Provides reliable path to ground and eliminates static charge generation as a worksurface table mat, shelf liner, and cart liner.
- Dissipative (1 x 106 < 1 x 109 ohms Rtt) Abrasion Resistant Top Layer
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items
- Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat
- Conductive (<104 Rtt) Mesh Middle Layer Bottom Layer
- The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with monitors
- Provides additional energy absorption for components susceptible to physical shock
- Laser Engraved With ESD Protective Symbol, Specs, and Manufacturer
- Includes 14213 Ground Cord
|60 x 2 ft. (18.29 x 0.61 m)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok