STERIS Steraffirm™ Bowie-Dick Test Packs
Steraffirm™ Bowie-Dick Test Packs are designed to evaluate the performance of the air removal system of a pre-vacuum equipped sterilizer.
Manufacturer: STERIS EQC003
- Test packs are calibrated to be compatible with pre-vacuum cycles operating at specific exposure temperatures or within a specified exposure temperature range (e.g., 121° C/250° F).
- Conform to the ISO 11140 (Type 2) standards.
- For use in Life Sciences applications only.
- Not cleared for use in healthcare facilities in the United States.
HOW STERAFFIRM BOWIE DICK TEST PACKS WORK
Should be placed over the drain each day to test your pre-vacuum steam sterilizer. During the cycle, the indicator ink will change from yellow to a blue/purple color. After the cycle is complete, the indicator card can be removed and kept for records. Test packs can help identify a problem before sterilization failures while helping to identify the potential source of the problem.
- Reliability - Preassembled single use test provides consistent testing of the pre-vacuum steam sterilizer cycles.
- Productivity - Distinctive, total color change from yellow to a blue/purple color provides a clear indication of a successful test.
- Easy to Validate - Each pack and indicator has a lot number and expiration date printed on it for easy documentation.
- Efficacy - Conforms to ISO 11140 Type 2 standards.
- Flexibility - Indicator can detect wet steam, superheated steam, and noncondensables in the steam supply to aid troubleshooting problems.
|ISO 11140 (Type 2)|
|121°C to 124°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok