SP Bel-Art™ Sterileware Cross-Sectional Liquid Samplers
The integrated valve of this sterile tool closes as it is pushed against a container bottom securing the sample for withdrawal. Sample can then be poured from the top of the tool into your sample container.
Manufacturer: SP Bel-Art™ F378741100
- Provides effective cross-sectional sampling of liquids and light creams
- Reaches bottom of container while keeping hand clear of container top
- Diameter allows for use through drum bunghole or other small openings
- Made from FDA and EU conforming materials; safe for food, drug and cosmetic use
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) samplers heat sealed in individual polyethylene bags
- Gamma irradiated sterile (SAL 10^-6)
- Lot stamped for accurate tracing; shipped with a Certificate of Processing for Sterilization
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok