Steris Vesphene IIse Nonsterile Disinfectant Cleaner
One-step alkaline disinfectant cleaner and deodorizer for use on hard, nonporous surfaces
Manufacturer: Steris 646108
Ideal for use in a rotation program with LpH se One-Step Germicidal Disinfectant (14-415-10). Suitable for use in institutions such as pharmaceutical plants, veterinary clinics and industrial plants.
- Contains phenols blended with synthetic detergents and builders
- Kills a broad spectrum of common bacteria at a use dilution rate of 1:128 (1 oz. per gal. [30mL per 3.8L]) without harming surfaces
- Also effective against fungi and viruses, including the HIV-1 virus, Herpes Simplex Type 2, Influenza A2 (Japan)
- Effective with soft water or hard water up to 400ppm hardness (as CaCO3) and in the presence of 5% serum
- Advanced detergent system provides superior cleaning and disinfecting
|9.09% 2-Phenylphenol, 7.66% p-Tertiary Amylphenol, 5% Potassium Hydroxide, <2% Sodium Hydroxide|
|Disinfecting blood spills in institutions such as hospitals, nursing homes, schools, medical and dental offices, pharmaceutical plants and other indoor areas where disinfection, cleaning and deodorizing are necessary|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok