Streamlight Fire Vulcan LED Rechargeable Lantern
Eight modes of operation
Manufacturer: Streamlight 44450
Fits existing Streamlight Vulcan chargers.
- Ultra-lightweight at 1.85 lb. (839g)
- LED solid-state circuitry provides regulated light output throughout battery life
- IPX7-rated design (1 meter for 30 minutes)lantern floats
- Serialized for positive identification
- Comes in a high-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized cushioned-grip handle
- Push and hold momentary toggle switch to access eight modes of operation for flexibility in various emergency situations
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with 50,000 hr. lifetime
- Two ultrabright blue LED tail lights
- High: 80,000 candela peak beam intensity; 145 lumens
- Low: 40,000 candela peak beam intensity; 70 lumens
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
Powered by two lightweight lithium-ion nanotechnology cells. Recharge in five hours. Run time ranges from 3 to 20 hours depending on mode. Dimensions: 7.50L x 5W x 6.50 in. H (19.1 x 12.7 x 16.5 cm). Weight: 1.85 lb. (839g) with battery.
Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D, Temperature T4A. Class II Division 2 Groups F, G, Class III, Temperature T-54°C (T6). Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
Rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-22.214.171.124 (2003) mounted in any position.
Warranty and Services
|Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C, D, Temperature T4A. Class II Division 2 Groups F, G, Class III|
|Quick-release shoulder strap, charging rack and both AC and DC chargers|