Streck A1c-Cellular™ Linearity Material
For evaluating accuracy and precision of HbA1c procedures over instrument reportable range
Supplier: Streck 285536
A1c-Cellular Linearity is a multi-level whole-blood based, assayed linearity/calibration verification material which contains HbA1c% concentrations that span typical patient reportable ranges. Assay values are derived from replicate testing on instruments operated and maintained according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Contains stabilized human red blood cells in a preservative medium
- Assay includes instrument specific target values and expected ranges for immediate results and is assayed for:
- Abbott ARCHITECT™ c Systems
- Beckman Coulter™ UniCel™ DxC 600/800
- Bio-Rad™ D-10 / Variant II™ / Variant II™ Turbo
- Siemens Dimension Series
- VITROS™ 5,1 FS / 5600
- Cobas INTEGRA™ / 6000 / c 311
- Tosoh G7/G8
- Available in a 5-level set with plastic cap-pierceable vials allowing autosampling for HbA1c analyzers
|2°C to 10°C
|Evaluating accuracy and precision of HbA1c procedures over instrument reportable range
|105 Days Closed, 7 Days Open Vial
|1 to 5
|5 x 2 mL
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 105 Days
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For in vitro diagnostic use.