Streck ESR-Vacuum Tubes
For use with the Streck ESR-Auto Plus and ESR-100 Sedimentation Rate Analyzers
Manufacturer: Streck 240377
Collect, transport, and analyze the Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) of whole blood in the clinical laboratory with Streck ESR-Vacuum Tubes. They are specifically designed for use with the Streck ESR-Auto Plus and ESR-100 automated sedimentation rate analyzers and the Streck ESR-10 Manual Rack.
- For the Collection and Analysis of Whole Blood
- Extended Stability: Patient samples can be maintained from the time of blood collection for up to 72 hours prior to analysis when transported and stored at 2-10°C in all Streck ESR-Vacuum Tubes
- Tubes contain tri-sodium citrate to avoid coagulation
- After the tube is mixed, it is placed in the ESR instrument; the instrument automatically prints or downloads the ESR result in 30 minutes
- Significantly more impact resistant than glass collection tubes
- Designed with an outer Mylar coating that contains glass and blood specimens in the event of breakage
- Reduces the risk of injury and potential exposure to blood borne pathogens
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|ESR Vacuum Tube; Safety coated|
|Tri Sodium citrate to avoid coagulation|
|2 to 10°C|
|Streck ESR-Auto Plus™ and ESR-100 Sedimentation rate analyzers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok